A must for students and professionals seeking to enter or expand their reach in the hospitality industry, The Cornell School of Hotel Administration on Hospitality delivers the authoritative advice you need to:
- Develop and manage a multinational career and become a leader in the hospitality industry
- Maximize profits from franchise agreements, management contracts, and leases
- Understand and predict customer choices, and motivate your staff to provide outstanding service
- Manage hospitality businesses and the real estate underlying the businesses
- Control costs, coordinate branding strategy, and manage operations across multiple locations.