The ultimate guide to entering the food service industry, The Upstart Guide to Owning and Managing a Restaurant provides industry insights and all the practical nuts-and-bolts information readers need to get started, including:
- Smart start-up basics
- Writing a winning restaurant business plan
- Developing the perfect menu for your target audience
- Creating front-of-house ambience and back-of-house efficiency
- Operating profitably
- Marketing opportunities to grow your business
- And an all new chapter on new and emerging technologies in the restaurant business!